Voting

Monday, March 25, 2013

Vintage Easter Tags

I've been playing around in the craft room, (and trying to clean out.)   I tend to hoard favorite flowers, lace, etc.. but I decided to share it. (That is why I bought it for in the first place, right?)

I found an etsy shop that sells vintage images (lovecreationgal).   She has some darling images and the quality, when your print them, is beautifully detailed.


Prima has a "tag pad" filled with sturdy tags, all with the same background.  It's easy to build on them.

All I did is cut each image out and placed it on a tag.  I then added laces, tags, jewels, etc..

I love this shabby vintage lace I found, and wish I had bought more.  I layered it on top of colored lace.
I found some jewelry pieces at Michaels.   They come in a string like form, so all you have to do is cut them apart.  They go pretty far, since there are on an average of 6 or more jewelry pieces.

I think the purple one is one of my favorites.  It's so "Springy" and makes me want to plant flowers!

Of course I would have a couple of pink tags- pink is my favorite color.
These images are so nostalgic to me.  I have several vintage postcards from my great aunt and mom.

I hope you all enjoy going back in "the olden days" as much as I do.   I'll be back soon with more posts of other projects I've been working on.

May all of you have a wonderful Easter, and know that on this day, Jesus died on the cross and rose on this day, so we may have "Eternal Life."

3 comments:

  1. Love all of these Cindy but the purple is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so lovely....so fun to use your stash huh...I tend to hoard certain things too. cherry

    ReplyDelete