Voting

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lost Mojo


Do you ever get into one of those moods, don't feel like doing anything? Well, I guess that is where I have been lately. Maybe it's just my way of grieving for the loss of my mom, or maybe I have been on auto pilot for so long, that I just needed a break.

I try not to let myself get into a funk very much, because it's easy to stay there. I have made a couple of cards along the way and want to jump back into creating. I think it's a good outlet and I'm being productive.

So here are a couple of cards I've made in the past couple of weeks. Hope to have more to show in the future.


It is "Well with my soul."

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your allowed a funk! By the way, you have NOT been lazy or unproductive. You continued to finish up all of Alessondra's clothes and you have continued to take care of your dad and Giavauna. If that is called "doing nothing" then I am just down right lazy : )!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, 'love all the pics, but the top one is amazing. Would love to see this in person next time I'm, oh, 200 feet to the South.

    ReplyDelete