Voting

Monday, June 27, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challange



MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011

Week #68 - 'My Favorite Things'

Hello shabby friends and welcome to another fun week of inspiration and creativity here in the Tea Room! This week Sheri is our fabby host and she has chosen the theme of 'My Favorite Things' and asks that we create a card or project using your FAVORITE PAPERS AND EMBELLISHMENTS!

Here is my card:
Some of my favorite things are: the color pink, gingham, hearts, lace, butterflies and flowers.
Paper used: The Girl's Paperie (Vintage Whimsy)
Jenny Bolen (Blue Gingham)
The Paper Studio (blue gingham)
The heart and tiny flowers were made with : Cricut Lite "Lacy Labels"

The stick pins were made with Bead Treasures "Color Gallery" from Michaels
The little butterfly and blue "flowerettes" are from:
"The Funkie Junkie's Etsy Shop"

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I so love gingham on a card and all the embellishments!!Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card!!! I see you do love that same dp I used in my album...hehehehe, i went back to hobby lobby and bought up the 15 sheets or so they had left :( wish they would have had more.

    Anyways I used the top note diecut from SU! I just figured where I wanted to chop it and then embellished it like a purse :) Im sooo glad you liked it, I really had alot of fun making that album for Liz :)

    thank you for your sweet comments on my book :)
    Hope you have a lovely night hun :)
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete