Voting

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love Recipe



One of my favorite blog sites "Our Daily Bread." http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/
They have some of the most beautiful stamps and die
cuts.

They have a project challenge this week that involves using
the theme of love and incorporating the colors of pink
or red and valentine's. I have been working on Valentine cards this
weekend, so I already had some ready.The pink and brown card I used
"Kissing Booth" line of paper.
I had the 6x6 pad and cut out the little hearts and used them as the
petals on all 3 flowers. I centered pink Prima flowers in the middle
of each of the petals. I finished if off with a heart punch and a sentiment
from ODBD.

I love "toile", so when I saw this stamp, I had to
have it. I embossed the background with vintage
white embossing powder. The center heart was
stamped with red "Stazon" and I embossed the edges
with gold embossing powder.

This last card, I used a combination of ribbons
and flowers I had on hand. I used my "Zutter"
distress tool for the first time, and it makes
distressing edges so easy.

Hope you all enjoy and have a great Valentine's Day!



5 comments:

  1. Your cards are so beautiful! Love the flower cluster! Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, some gorgeous cards here!!! Beautiful, elegant details! Thanks for joining the ODBD challenge this week! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Beautiful cards!! I love the flowers and details!! Perfect for a girl!!Thanks for joining the ODBd Shining the Light challenge this week!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... stunning card... thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~
    I saw that you were the winner over at ODBD today, and I just had to see your card! What a surprise to see several. I love the way you placed the ODBD stamp on the first one. Those flowers are amazing!

    I really love the center on the 2nd card. I am quite curious how you embossed just one part of an image. It is a wonderful Vintage card.

    I really, really like the stamp in the center of the last card! I haven't seen one with 2 different looks in one stamp. (If that's what you used...maybe you used 2 stamps and put them together?) It looks stunning however you did it!

    Congratulations again! I hope you will stop by and visit the He IS Able blog. We give away 1-5 cards weekly to a randomly chosen commenter.

    He IS Able!
    Traci Starkweather
    http://He-IS-Able.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete